DAY 1: SINGAPORE – HANOI (D)
- Upon arrival in Hanoi, you’ll be greeted by our friendly representative who will transfer you to the hotel for check-in
- You will be brought to a local restaurant for welcome dinner. Free at leisure after dinner. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 2: HANOI - HALONG BAY (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, start your day by visiting;
- Ho Chi Minh Museum & Mausoleum (except every Monday & Friday, the whole October & November), which tells the life story of the great leader, as well as serves as his final resting place.
- One Pillar Pagoda, one of the oldest architectures dated back from the 11th century. It rises on a one pillar from the middle of a square lotus pond. Legend has it that Ly Thai Tong had a dream vision of Quan Am sitting on a lotus flower and promising him a male child. Thus, he had this pagoda built, itself sitting on a pond like a giant flower on its tall stem.
- Continue the city tour with the Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam.
- After lunch at local restaurant, depart to Halong Bay which is well known as “World Heritage’”. Most of the island on Halong Bay are limestone and were formed over 500 million years ago, and are massed in the southeast. The schist islands scattered in the southeast have an average height of between 50- 200m, and have a rich covering of flora. Dinner and overnight in Halong Bay.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY - HANOI (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Pier board the junk to visit Halong Bay. Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch on board. The 4 hours fantastic cruise will marvel you with thousands of picturesque rocky islets of all shapes and sizes. Explore Dau Go cave, Thien Cung grotto, round over Tuan Chau island, Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi island, Dog island and Sail Island. Turn back to boat station, depart for Hanoi in the late afternoon. On the way, you may like to stop for refreshment break at a craft center run to raise money for the handicapped people in the village of Sao Do- Hai Duong Province.
- On arrival, visit to Old Quarter with one hour rickshaw tour. Have dinner at a local restaurant and watch Vietnam’s unique Water Puppet Show. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 4: HANOI - SINGAPORE (B)
- After breakfast, bid farewell to lovely Hanoi and our friendly hosts, bringing back wonderful memories of Hanoi.