Saigon Dalat Hotel or similar
La Dalat Hotel or similar
DAY 1: SINGAPORE – DALAT (D)
Upon arrival in Dalat, you’ll be greeted by our friendly representative who will transfer you to the hotel for check-in. You will be brought to a local restaurant for welcome dinner. Free at leisure after dinner. Overnight at Dalat hotel.
DAY 2: DALAT – DALAT CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, start your day by visiting;
Xuan Huong lake – the mirror in the center of Dalat. We stop to visit ancient train station - one of the works bearing the imprint of French architecture in Indochina. You will see the locomotives powered by steam and the cog railroad. Visit Bao Dai’s Summer Palace, where the last Emperor of Viet Nam- Bao Dai stayed and ruled Viet Nam from 1949 to 1954. The next point is the Crazy House - the architecture that cannot be explained nor described, just come and see! Continue to drive along the most quiet and romantic streets to Tuyen lam Lake. Visit Truc Lam Zen Monastery that is overlooking Tuyen Lam Lake, at present is the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam. The last point of this day is Robin Hill, at an altitude of 1,690m above sea level, you will have a panoramic view to the town in the sunset. Overnight at Dalat hotel.
DAY 3 DALAT COUTRYSIDE (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to quiet Provincial Road 725, pass Camly airport, vegetable and flower fields, forests.
- Mang Linh Coffee plantation
- Van Thanh Flower village
- Cricket farm
- Rice wine distillery
- The rural market of Nam Ban village
- Cuong Hoan silk factory
- Enjoy the impressive Elephant waterfall roaring like thunder!
- Admire the giant statues in Linh An Pagoda.
- Hydrangea flower garden - the garden of hydrangeas in Dalat.
Overnight at Dalat hotel.
DAY 4 DALAT CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
Full day visit to Lat village: located under the foot of Langbian mountain, now is the center of the Lat community (15km North of Dalat).
• Visit the church which is decorated with the traditional patterns describe the spiritual life of the people.
• Continue to Chil village, strolling in the village of the native people of the area.
• Visit Chil’s traditional houses with their farming tools, musical instruments and belongings.
• Learning about K’ho culture.
• Admire the talent of K’ho women in a weaving workshop.
• Visit coffee farms, vegetable fields, flowers, strawberries gardens. Learn K’ho lifestyle through their daily activities.
• After walking around the farms, you will visit a rustic bungalow. Learn the processes of harvesting, drying, roasting coffee. Homeowners will invite you to enjoy one cup of coffee that is roasted on site.
• Enjoy the performance of Kho woman on Trung – an ethnic musical instrument that‘ll give you an unforgettable impression during your trip.
Back to town.
Afternoon we visit to, Dalat botanic park - a collection of a good number of flowers, orchids and plants.
Visit the colorful Dalat market where you can buy souvenirs or specialties of Dalat. Overnight at Dalat hotel.
DAY 5 DALAT – SINGAPORE (B)
After breakfast, bid farewell to lovely Dalat and our friendly hosts, bringing back wonderful memories of Dalat.