DAY 01 : SINGAPORE – BUSAN
Assemble at Singapore Changi Airport for your flight to Busan, Korea’s 2nd largest city and number 1 trading port.
DAY 02 : BUSAN / GYEONGU / BUSAN
★ Songdo Cable Car, enjoy the ride and witness the spectacular coastal views, vast waters, cliffs and
rock formation across the stunning scene of Songdo Beach.
★ Gamcheon Cultural Village, catch sight of Busan’s famed mosaic house built on slopes.
★ BIFF Square, the square is packed with hundreds of street food in Busan.is best known for the
street food stalls.
★ Jagalchi Seafood Market, is Busan’s most famous traditional seafood market, selling both live and
DAY 03 : BUSAN / GEOJE / BUSAN
- Bulguksa Temple, designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO for its architecture and plentiful historical and cultural relics.
- Seokguram Grotto, an artificial stone temple made from granite and regarded as the representative stone temple of Korea.
- Tumuli Park, also known as Daereungwon, this park is notable for featuring several royal burial mounds. These mounds function as tombs of numerous kings and statesmen.
- Cheomseongdae, constructed during the reign of Queen Seondeok, is one of the landmark of Gyeongju. The observatory was built in a cylinder shape at approximately 9 meters in height. The observatory consists of 365 stones, symbolizing the number of days in a year.
- Gyochon Village, House of the Gyeongju Choi Clan (Important Folklore Material No. 27) and try some Gyeongju Gyodong Beopju Liquor (Important Intangible Cultural Asset No. 86-3). The village centers around the Gyeongju Choi Clan, a family known to have maintained their wealth for over 12 generations, producing many important people.
DAY 04 : BUSAN / GEOJE / BUSAN
- Maemiseog Castle, is a wall that was built alone by citizen Baek Soon-sam to protect crops from natural disasters, who lost arable land to Typhoon Maemi in 2003.
- Geoje Oedo Cruise, Haegeumgang and Oeda Bontania, Oedo-Botania is a marine botanical garden located on an island in Hallyeohaesang National Park between Tongyeong and Geojedo
- Geoje Windy Hill, filming site for popular Korean dramas such as "Eve's Garden (2003)" and "Merry-Go-Round (2004).
DAY 05 : BUSAN
- Ginseng Outlet and Cosmetic Duty free
- Yonggungsa Temple, one of the only oceanside Buddhist temples in all of South Korea, it is one of the country’s most unique places of
- Haeundae Coastal Train, an experience of the romantic Haeundae Beach Train on Busan green railway
DAY 06 : BUSAN – SINGAPORE
This morning, visit the following before heading to the airport for your flight home .
- Healthy liver Shop
- Oryukdo Sky Walk, you will be thrilled with the view of the waves while looking down through the transparent
We hope that you have had an enjoyable vacation with us - Deks Air!