Day 1: Singapore – Hanoi (D)
- Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our representative will meet you and then transfer to down town Hanoi – the city of Lakes.
- Dinner will be available at local restaurant before checking in hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong – Overnight on Cruise (B/L/D)
- Pick up around 8.30 am in the morning, and transfer you to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the country side and a short break on the way. Embark on the cruise followed by a short cruise briefing. Savour a delectable lunch as you cruise among the limestone islands. Take a small sampan among the hidden bays around the Luon Cave. Cruise to Tip Top Island, go swimming or relaxing at the beach or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay. Enjoy the sunset with dinner. After dinner, fish for squid or just laze around.
- Overnight onboard the cruise in Halong Bay.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (BRUNCH/L/D)
- Start your day with Tai Chi class and breakfast at sunrise. Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave - the nicest cave in Halong Bay. Continue your cruise exploring Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more. While heading back to the harbour, enjoy the brunch on board.
- Transfer back to Hanoi.
- Note: Itinerary of cruise Program is subject to change as based on weather condition or operation issue.
- Upon arrival, enjoy at light late lunch of Cha Ca. One of the MUST eat in Hanoi not to be missed!
- Continue our brief City Tour :-
- Visit Temple Of Literature, Vietnam’s first National University.
- Enjoy local Egg Coffee Hanoi, enjoy special taste of Vietnamese coffee and take nice photo of the colonial or ancient house of Hanoi!
- Hoan Kiem Lake (Hoan Kiem Lake means Lake of the Restored Sword It derives its name from the legend of Lê Thái Tổ's magic sword – which was given to him by the gods to help him defeating the enemy. A golden tortoise emerged from the lake and snatched the sword from the king) and rest and Relax at Old Quarter to see the daily life of local people.
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: Hanoi – Sapa (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel before transfer to Sapa by the new highway road which takes around 4.5 hours with a short break on the way.
- After lunch, assemble at hotel lobby for your trekking trip from hotel to Cat Cat Village, Nestled in a beautiful valley about three kilometers from Sapa Town, Cat Cat- the old village of ethnic groups- attracts tourists from all over the world for its distinctive customs and practices which have been lost in almost ethnic villages. Cat Cat cultural village was formed in 19th century by the gathering of some families belonging to some ethnic groups living in mountainous areas of northern Vietnam,
- Especially Black H’Mong. They lived next to each other along the mountain side and cultivated surrounding their home. Rice and corn were grown in terraced fields, while traditional handicrafts such as twisting flax and weaving fabric have been well-kept.
- Overnight in Sapa
Day 5: Sapa (B/L/D)
- This morning take a light trek to the hill tribe villages of After breakfast, we will start with our Fansipan Mountain Trip:-
- Our tour guide will walk together with you to Sun Spa) then get Mountain Train via Muong Hoa Valley to reach to the Fansipan Cable Car Station. From there, we will take a cable car to Fansipan Mountain and conquer the highest mountain in Indochina with the height of 3,143m above sea level. The Cable car system is one of the longest in the world 6,292m. Enjoy the panorama view from top, take your time to explore the place, and visit pagoda, temple and coffee shop.
- Note: Summit to cable car station, we will have to walk down as funicular train is for elderly or pregnant women
- After lunch, pick up and drive uphill offers most spectacular scenery of Fansipan Mount. Just 1km out of the town, Rose flower farms and later chayote grows on bamboo frames covered a vast area. We stop at the magnificent Silver Waterfall and start walk up along the beautiful waterfall and enjoy the spectacular scenery surround. You can also spend time visiting the fish farm nearby. Continue the road trip further to Heaven Gate – Tram Ton Pass. At 2,047m above sea level, the Heaven Gate – Tram
- Ton Pass is the highest mountain pass in Vietnam, check-in the Dragon Walk Glass Bridge
- Overnight in Sapa
DAY 6 SAPA – LOCAL MARKET (B/L/D)
- Morning, visit local market.
Coc Ly Tuesday Market:
- It takes about 2 hours by car from Sapa to Coc Ly Market. It is the colourful market in a mountainous area where the Flower H’mong mainly gathers to exchange their homemade product s. After visiting the market we go on a boat on the Chay River with beautiful mountains on both sides. On the way we will have a short trek to Trung Do village (Tay) This is a unique opport unity for you to the see the traditional lifestyle of tribal minorities and their costumes and handicrafts. And then get back to Lao Cai station to take night train to Hanoi
Lung Khau Nhin Thursday market:
- Lung Khau Nhin is held on Thursday. You will enjoy beautiful scenery along the road until you arrive in Muong Khuong. From there, you turn in a dirt road, which goes up in mountains. Pine trees forests and villages surround the tinny market. Flower Hmong, Tu Di, Tay and Giay ethnic minorities come to buy and sell local products such as food and
- material for agriculture and fabric. After exploring the market, your car will take you heading to Cao Son - the most stunning part of Lao Cai province. You will then be able to visit to the most secluded peaceful village - Tin Thang and have an opportunity to see people still distil the wine from corn, making bacon in the most basic way and offering special corn cake to
- You will then be able to visit to the most secluded peaceful village - Tin Thang and have an opportunity to see people still distil the wine from corn, making bacon in the most basic way and offering special corn cake to anyone who drop by their house. After that, transfer to Sapa for dinner & overnight
Can Cau Saturday market:
- After having breakfast in Sapa we go to the Can Cau Saturday Market by a van. It takes us 2 hours to get there. This is a colourful market situated in a small village in the mountain. You will see several different minority groups here but mainly the Flower H’mong people. The local people come here to buy and sell clothes, vegetables, meat and cattle. In the afternoon we will have a short trek to Ban Pho village (Flower H’Mong). After that, transfer to Sapa for dinner & overnight
Bac Ha Sunday market:
- This is the largest market in the region, a place where many ethnic groups gather to buy and sell, eat and drink together. There are 10 minority groups in the Bac Ha region. You can buy homemade handicrafts and
- After lunch, transfer back to Hanoi (4.5 hours by road)
- Dinner and Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 7 HANOI – SINGAPORE (B)
- Free till your pick up time to Airport for flight back to Singapore.